Corporate or Group Engagement
Your business or group can help provide light and hope to families who have experienced neglect and domestic violence by partnering with us!
- Host a Lunch & Learn for your employees and group to learn about MJM
- Host a book signing with author Brooks Harrington
- Spread awareness of Child Abuse Prevention Month (April) by sponsoring a Wear Your Blue Jeans Day during the month of April that supports MJM
- Volunteer to provide needed expertise on Legal Services, Organizational, and Administration Skills
- Participate in Back to School Drive or Christmas Gift Drive
- Organize a fundraiser to benefit MJM
Contact us at email@example.com to develop a plan your group or business.
Host a Fundraiser
Help us as we work to raise awareness in the community by sharing with your coworkers, family, friends, and neighborhood. The possibilities are endless! Ready to start planning your event? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 5K Run/Walk
- Cornhole Tournament
- Silent Auction
- Golf Tournament
Host a School Supply Drive
You can make sure a child who has suffered abuse has the necessary supplies to start the school year off on the right foot. Your gift will help create smiles and give MJM children a greater chance of success in the classroom. Contact us at email@example.com to shop for an individual family or if your business or group wants to host a collection.
Host a Holiday Gift Drive
Every Christmas season, MJM gives gifts to children that have become a part of the MJM Family. Many of our children have never experienced a typical Christmas morning filled with the excitement of opening gifts and experiencing the true magic of the season. You can help sprinkle a little magic this holiday season to our MJM families! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to shop for an individual family or if your business or group wants to host a collection.