Your support will help free children from abuse, fear, and neglect!
- $5,000 per year will assist in providing a safe home with functioning utilities, adequate clothing, medication, dental, and vision care for children not covered by insurance.
- $2,500 per year will contribute to critically needed car repairs to ensure that MJM families taking in abused children can provide them safe transportation to school, counseling and doctor’s appointments.
- $1,500 per year will sponsor a month’s worth of counseling for abused women and children by licensed professional counselors.
- $1,000 per year will ensure the licensing and training expenses for our lawyers.
- $500 allows for an MJM attorney to provide legal representation in a separation, divorce, domestic violence, and child custody case.
- $250 will furnish a room for a child in their new violent-free home.
- $100 provides a month of utility costs in a safe home for the family.
- $50 will purchase emergency supplies, such as food, clothing, and household cleaning products.
In addition to our General Fund, MJM collects money for our School Supply Drive, Holiday Gift Drive, and Safe Home Program. Contact us at email@example.com to shop for an individual family or if your business or group wants to host a collection.
School Supply Drive
You can make sure a child who has suffered abuse has the necessary supplies to start the school year off on the right foot. Your gift will help create smiles and give MJM children a greater chance of success in the classroom.
Holiday Gift Drive
Every Christmas season, MJM gives gifts to children who have become a part of the MJM Family. Many of our children have never experienced a typical Christmas morning filled with the excitement of opening gifts and experiencing the true magic of the season. By donating to our Holiday Gift Drive you can help sprinkle a little magic this holiday season for our MJM families!
Safe Home Program
The Safe Home Program is crucial to creating a stable home environment by offering emergency financial assistance for caregivers who are providing nurturing homes for the children we serve. This funding will cover basic needs such as rent, utilities, groceries, cleaning supplies, home and car repairs, furniture, clothing, school expenses, and holiday gifts.
North Texas Giving Day
Each year, MJM participates in North Texas Giving Day — an 18-hour online giving event designed to empower every person to give back to their community by supporting local nonprofits they care about in one easy-to-use platform.
Thank you for helping us raise over $46,000.00 during the 2019 North Texas Giving Day!
We are excited about participating in North Texas Giving Day in 2020!
Purchase No Mercy, No Justice
All proceeds from No Mercy, No Justice by Brooks Harrington benefit MJM.
In this book, Rev. Brooks Harrington draws on more than 42 years’ experience as a criminal prosecutor, a pastor of an inner-city church in an impoverished neighborhood, and the founder of a legal ministry protecting indigent victims of family violence and child neglect and abuse. Through moving stories of women and children he has encountered, he shows the terrible toll of the dominant narrative’s version of justice and mercy. And he offers Christians hope with new and startling insights into God’s justice and mercy revealed in the parables of Jesus.